Words — 61 found
1. Mr; Mrs; Ms; MissHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
- ねん 、安藤
- In 1995, Andou received architecture's most prestigious award.
- Judging from those facts, Mr Mori must be a wealthy person.
3. he; himHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
4. counter for peopleHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
1. (full) name; identity
1. Genji (the character in the Genji Monogatari)
- Kamakura is a place noted in connection with the Genji family.
2. the Minamoto family
3. Minamoto clanwas one of the surnames bestowed by the Emperors of Japan... Read more
1. a certain person; unnamed person; Mr. So-and-so; a certain someone who shall remain unnamed
1. clan; family
2. ClanA clan is a group of . Clans preceded more centralized fo... Read more
1. patron god; tutelar deity; guardian deity; local deityShinto
2. UjigamiAn ujigami is a guardian god or spirit of a particular pl... Read more
1. the order forced on Koreans to change their names to Japanese onesYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Sōshi-kaimeiSōshi-kaimei (創氏改名) was a policy created by Jiro Minami, ... Read more
1. The Tale of Genji (Heian period classic)
2. The Tale of GenjiThe Tale of Genji is a classic work of Japanese literatur... Read more
1. full name; family name
2. Japanese clansThis is a list of Japanese clans. The ancient clans menti... Read more