Words — 391 found
1. splendid; nice; wonderful; delicious; sweet
- へ 、
- It's true that there are fewer children due to the falling birthrate, and there are fewer children in the school, but that is all to the good.
2. sufficient; fine (in the sense of "I'm fine"); (by implication) no thank you
- "Can I help you?" "No, thank you. I'm just looking around."
3. well enough; OK; tolerable
- If you wish, you may pick them up, or we would be glad to send them back to you.
4. quite; reasonably; fairly; tolerably
- でんじは 。
- I sit in front of a computer screen all day, so I get pretty heavily bombarded by electro-magnetic waves.
5. construction; architectureArchaism
1. to mind; to care about; to be concerned about; to have a regard forSee also 構わない
- I don't mind getting up at six.
2. to be an issue; to matter; to create inconvenience
3. to keep company; to care for; to look after; to entertain; to pay attention to; to spend time withUsually written using kana alone
- These children are neglected by their parents.
4. to interfere with; to meddle in
- Please don't mind me.
5. to tease
6. to banish; to prohibitArchaism
1. composition; construction; formation; makeup; structure; organization; organisation
1. structure; construction; makeup; framework; organization; pattern
1. to set up (a house, store, etc.); to build; to establish; to run; to maintain
2. to have at the ready (e.g. a gun); to hold in preparation (e.g. a camera); to prepare in advance (e.g. a meal)
3. to adopt a posture; to assume a stance; to stand ready; to be poised for
4. to put on an air; to assume an attitude
5. to stiffen; to tense up; to become formal
6. to fabricate in order to deceive; to make up; to feign
7. to plan; to scheme
1. to lie in wait (for); to be on the watch (for); to wait (for); to watch (for)
待ちかまえる 【まちかまえる】、待構える 【まちかまえる】
1. construction; building; putting up; erecting; creation; formulation; architecture (systems, agreement, etc.)
1. fiction; fabrication; concoction
- とりみだ 、
- でき 。
- Bob was so beside himself that he could scarcely tell fact from fiction.
2. fictitious; fictional; imaginary
1. preparedness; readiness; mental attitude; frame of mind
1. please don't fuss over me; don't go to any trouble; don't botherPolite (teineigo)
お構い無く 【おかまいなく】、御構い無く 【おかまいなく】、御構いなく 【おかまいなく】
1. participial construction; participle constructionlinguistics terminology