Words — 181 found
1. lumber; timber; wood
3. WoodWood is a hard, fibrous tissue found in many trees. It ha... Read more
1. materials; ingredients
- Flour is the main ingredient in cakes.
2. material (for a novel, experiment, etc.); subject matter
- たよ 。
- He draws on his childhood experiences for the material of most of his stories.
3. grounds (for a decision, judgement, etc.); basis; evidence; data
4. (market) factorFinance
1. wood (for building); lumber; timber
1. ingredient; (raw) material; resource
2. unprocessed timber; raw timber
3. subject matter; topic
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. capable person; talented person
2. human resources; personnel
人財: Irregular kanji usage.
1. news coverage; collecting data (e.g. for an article); covering (something for media)
2. interviewSee also 取材相手 しゅざいあいて
1. raw materials; ingredients
2. Raw materialA raw material or feedstock is the basic material from wh... Read more
- きず 。
- The rough material hurt the child's tender skin.
2. material properties; quality of material
3. quality of wood; quality of lumber
- This desk is made of hard wood.
1. solvent; solution; flux
2. hot chargeOnly applies to 溶材
溶材 【ようざい】、熔剤 【ようざい】
1. the right person in the right placeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. heat insulating material
2. Thermal insulationThermal insulation is the reduction of heat transfer betw... Read more
- とちゅう 、
- そなえあればうれ 、
- On the way we dropped in at the shops and bought foodstuffs. They say well prepared means no worries.
3. IngredientAn ingredient is a substance that forms part of a mixture... Read more
1. wood; lumber; timber
- This table is made of good oak.
2. (raw) material; stuff
3. talent; ability; capable person