Words — 34 found
1. equal; identical; the same
- ひと 。
- A yard is equal to three feet.
2. no different (to); just like; equivalent
- ひと 。
- His request was equivalent to an order.
均しい 【ひとしい】、斉しい 【ひとしい】
1. to be ready; to be prepared; to be arranged
2. to be in order; to be put in order; to be well-ordered; to be well-proportioned; to be harmonious
3. to be adjusted; to be regulated; to be refined (e.g. of a face)
4. to be settled (e.g. treaty, contract); to be completed
調う 【ととのう】、斉う 【ととのう】
斉う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to put in order; to arrange; to tidy up; to straighten; to adjust; to fixesp. 整える
- まいしゅう 、
- My sister has her hair done each week.
2. to get ready; to prepare; to arrange; to supply; to assemble; to buyesp. 調える
- ととの 。
- We fitted ourselves out for skiing.
3. to work out (e.g. business deal); to arrange (e.g. marriage); to settleesp. 調える
調える 【ととのえる】、斉える 【ととのえる】
1. simultaneously; all at once; in unison
1. symmetry; balance; proportion; uniformity
1. simultaneous; all at once
Common word Links
1. singing or chanting in unison
2. UnisonIn music, the word unison can be applied in more than one... Read more
2. UniformitarianismUniformitarianism is the assumption that the same natural... Read more
1. volley; fusillade
2. SalvoA salvo is the simultaneous discharge of artillery or fir... Read more
1. Saikō era (854.11.30-857.2.21)
2. SaikōSaikō was a Japanese era name after Ninju and before Ten'... Read more
1. Northern Qi dynasty (of China; 550-577); Northern Ch'i dynastyHistorical term
2. Northern QiThe Northern Qi Dynasty was one of the Northern dynasties... Read more
1. Southern Qi dynasty (of China; 479-502 CE); Southern Ch'i dynastyHistorical term
1. equally; evenly; similarly; alike
2. just as ...; as soon as ...; the moment (that) ...; immediately upon ...as ...と等しく
斉しく 【ひとしく】、均しく 【ひとしく】