Words — 46 found
1. opponent; rival; adversaryAntonym: 味方
- You shall judge of a man by his foes as well as by his friends.
2. menace; danger; threat; enemy
- く 。
- He surprised his opponent.
1. lovely; wonderful; nice; great; fantastic; superb; cool
素適 【すてき】、素的 【すてき】、ステキ
素敵: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 素適: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. to be a match for; to rival; to equal; to compare with; to be equivalent to
1. don't let your guard down; carelessness is the great enemy; danger comes soonest when it is despisedYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. I'm Just Wild About JerryI'm Just Wild About Jerry is a 1965 Tom and Jerry cartoon... Read more
1. business rival; professional jealousy
商売がたき 【しょうばいがたき】、商売仇 【しょうばいがたき】
1. invincible; unrivaled; unrivalled; matchless; unbeatable; undefeatable
1. old enemy; longtime enemy; arch-enemy; traditional rival; longstanding foe