Words — 987 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
3. Elementary mathematicsElementary mathematics consists of mathematics topics fre... Read more
1. plural; multiple; several
2. PluralIn linguistics, plurality or [a a] plural is a concept of... Read more
復数: Irregular kanji usage.
1. several; a number of
- Some birds are sitting on the branch of that tree.
2. quantity; amount
- This year unemployment will reach record levels.
3. counting; figures; numbers
4. number; numeral; figure
6. destiny; fate; course of events; trend
1. marks; points; score; grade; runs (baseball)
2. number of items; number of articles
1. small dish (usu. one of several accompanying rice); side dishFood, cooking, Usually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I've decided what to cook for dinner.
2. fill; fill-in (drumming)Music, Usually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
3. jack-off material; something to masturbate toUsually written using kana alone, Vulgar expression or word, Slang, Only applies to おかず, Only applies to オカズ
御菜 【おかず】、御数 【おかず】、お数 【おかず】、お菜 【おさい】、御菜 【おさい】、オカズ
1. fixed number; quorum (for an assembly)
- There may be other factors that intervene in the relation between these two constants.
2. constant; invariableMathematics, See also 変数
5. Constant (mathematics)In mathematics, a constant is a non-varying value, i.e. c... Read more
1. frequency (esp. of waveforms)
2. FrequencyFrequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating eve... Read more
1. intelligence quotient; IQ
2. Intelligence quotientAn intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from ... Read more
2. IntegerThe integers are formed by the natural numbers (including... Read more