Words — 47 found
1. sudden; abrupt; unexpected
- い 。
- He said that the matter was urgent, and that there was not a moment to lose.
2. urgent; pressing
3. steep; sharp; precipitous
- The staircase leading to the rooftop is narrow, steep, and dark.
4. rapid; swift; fast
- The current of this river is rapid.
5. emergency; crisis; danger
6. urgency; hurrying; haste
7. (in gagaku or noh) end of a songSee also 序破急
1. limited express (train for which a limited-express ticket is required)Abbreviation, See also 特別急行, used by JR, Seibu, Kintetsu, etc.
- As my watch was slow, I missed the special express.
2. limited express (train making a limited no. of stops)Abbreviation, See also 特別急行, used by Keiō, Keikyu, Hankyū, Hanshin, etc.
3. great hurry
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. urgent; pressing; immediate; prompt; express
2. urgently; promptly; at once; right away; without delay; as soon as possible
1. immediate; prompt; quick; rapid; urgent; pressing
1. hasty; rash; rushed; hurried; impatient; impetuous; quick-tempered
1. emergency; crisis; imminent danger
2. Vulnerable (conservation status); VUObsolete term, See also 絶滅危惧
1. semi-express train; local express train; sub-express trainAbbreviation, from 準急行列車, etc.
1. artistic modulations in traditional Japanese performances; opening, middle and climax (end)
2. Jo-ha-kyūJo-ha-kyū is a concept of modulation and movement applied... Read more