Words — 102 found
2. Art exhibitionArt exhibitions are traditionally the space in which art ... Read more
1. development; growth; expansion; extension; flourishing
- They will contribute greatly to the growth of the town.
2. development (of a situation, story, etc.); advancement; progression; unfolding
- I hope to see our relationship expand.
3. playing around; having an active sex lifeSee also 発展場, recently often associated with gay sex
1. to spread; to extend; to expand; to enlarge; to widen; to broadenOnly applies to 広げる, Only applies to 拡げる
2. to unfold; to open; to unroll; to unwrap
3. to scatter about; to spread aroundOnly applies to 広げる, Only applies to 拡げる
4. to make flourish; to cause to prosperOnly applies to 広げる, Only applies to 拡げる
拡げる 【ひろげる】、展げる 【ひろげる】
1. development; evolution; progression; unfolding; (plot) twist
- くだ 。
- Please keep me informed of the development of the case.
2. expansion; spreading out; extending; deployment; building up
- The ruling party is running a smear campaign against the opposition.
3. expansion (of an algebraic expression)Mathematics
4. development (of a three-dimensional shape)Mathematics
5. extraction (of compressed data); decompression; unpackingComputer terminology
1. economic development
2. Economic developmentEconomic development generally refers to the sustained, c... Read more
1. viewing platform; observation deck; observation platform
3. Observation deckObservation deck The 1793 Puente Nuevo bridge allows view... Read more