2. Art exhibitionArt exhibitions are traditionally the space in which art ... Read more
1. development; evolution; progression; unfolding; (plot) twist
- くだ 。
- Please keep me informed of the development of the case.
2. expansion; spreading out; extending; deployment; building up
- The ruling party is running a smear campaign against the opposition.
3. expansion (of an algebraic expression)Mathematics
4. development (of a three-dimensional shape)Mathematics
5. extraction (of compressed data); decompression; unpackingComputing
1. viewing platform; observation deck; observation platform
3. Observation deckObservation deck The 1793 Puente Nuevo bridge allows view... Read more
1. interior elevation; expansion plan (of a ship)
2. net (of a polyhedron); developmentMathematics
3. Net (polyhedron)In geometry the net of a polyhedron is an arrangement of ... Read more
1. observation car
2. Observation carAn observation car/carriage/coach (in US English, often a... Read more
1. rolling about
2. tossing and turning (in bed); jactitation; jactationSee also 輾転反側
展転 【てんてん】、転輾 【てんてん】
転輾: Irregular kanji usage.
1. tossing and turning in bed; turning over in bed worrying over somethingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. scenic beauty; magnificent (spectacular) viewYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. exhibition and sale (of paintings); display with the exhibits on sale