Words — 418 found
1. post office
2. Post officeA post office is a facility forming part of a postal syst... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. pharmacy; drugstore; chemist's (shop)
2. hospital pharmacy; dispensary
3. PharmacyPharmacy is the health profession that links the health s... Read more
1. authorities; relevant authorities; authorities concerned
- It is necessary to obtain the sanction of the authorities to enter this building.
2. this office
1. catastrophe; cataclysm; collapse (of a relationship); breakup; split (friends, lovers, etc.)
1. end; close; conclusion
2. end of a game of go, shogi, etc.
1. Federal Bureau of Investigation; FBI
- An efficient FBI agent does not make any bones about carrying out his duties.
2. Federal Bureau of InvestigationThe Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is a government... Read more
1. National Aeronautics and Space Administration; NASA
2. National Aeronautics and Space Administration; NASA
1. Cabinet Legislation Bureau
2. Cabinet Legislation BureauJapan's Cabinet Legislation Bureau, headed by the Directo... Read more
1. relay station; translator station
2. RepeaterA repeater is an electronic device that receives a signal... Read more