Words — 155 found
1. major subject; special study
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. (one's) exclusive use; private use; personal use
- The parking spaces nearest the door are reserved for executives.
2. dedicated use; use for a particular purpose
3. exclusive use (of particular products); using only (e.g. a certain brand); using solely
1. wholly; solely; entirely; exclusively; devotedly; fixedlyUsually written using kana alone
2. principally; mostly; chiefly; mainlyUsually written using kana alone
もはら: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. specialist; expert; professional; authority; pundit
2. ExpertAn expert (also called cognoscente) is someone widely rec... Read more
1. specialist shop; shop specializing in a particular type of product
2. Specialty storeSpecialty stores are small stores which specialize in a s... Read more
1. speciality; specialty; subject of study; expert; area of expertise
專門: Irregular kanji usage.
1. vocational school; technical school
専門ガッコウ 【せんもんガッコウ】、専門ガッコ 【せんもんガッコ】
1. special duty; being in sole charge of a duty
2. senior managing director; executive directorAbbreviation, See also 専務取締役
- The executive director is a real pushover for looks.
1. absorption; giving undivided attention; devoting oneself (to)
1. technical term
2. Technical terminologyTechnical terminology is the specialized vocabulary of an... Read more
1. professional job; profession
2. ProfessionA profession is a vocation founded upon specialized educa... Read more
1. despotic government; autocracy
2. AutocracyAn autocracy is a system of government in which a supreme... Read more
1. exclusive line (communications); dedicated line
2. Leased lineA leased line is a service contract between a provider an... Read more