Words — 39 found
1. opposition; resistance; antagonism; hostility; objection; dissent
2. reverse; opposite; inverse; contrary
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. dealing with (people, customers, complaints, etc.); receiving (callers, visitors, etc.); attending to; handling; serving
応待: Irregular kanji usage.
1. pair; couple; set
2. antithesisSee also 対句
3. counter for items that come in pairs
- The king of this country isn't a person, but a divine beast with three pairs of wings said to be in far away in the sky.
4. counter for sets (of clothes, small furniture, utensils, etc.)
1. opposite; opposition
2. versus; vs.; v.
- きょう 早稲田
- たい 慶応
- There is going to be a game between Waseda and Keio today.
3. to (e.g. "winning a game five to three")
- たい １
- か 。
- We won the game by three goals to one.
4. equal footing; equal terms
5. against ...; anti-; toward ...; to ...
- たっ 。
- The company's exports to India amounted to $100 million last year.
2. ThermocoupleA thermocouple is a device consisting of two different co... Read more
1. base pair
2. Base pairIn molecular biology and genetics, the linking between tw... Read more
1. lone pair (of electrons)
2. Lone pairIn chemistry, a lone pair is a valence electron pair with... Read more
1. violently disagreeing; strongly opposing; setting one's heart against
1. left-and-right pair; symmetrical pairYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. eastern side house (in traditional palatial-style architecture)See also 寝殿造