Words — 11 found
1. foe; enemy; rival
2. resentment; enmity; grudge
3. harm; injury
- All my pains went for nothing.
寇 【あだ】、讐 【あだ】、賊 【あだ】、仇 【あた】、仇 【あたん】
あた: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あたん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. Mongol invasions of Japan (1274, 1281)Historical term
2. Mongol invasions of JapanThe Mongol invasions of Japan of 1274 and 1281 were major... Read more
1. wokou; wakou; Japanese pirates of the Middle Ages
2. WokouWokou, which literally translates as "Japanese pirates" i... Read more
和寇 【わこう】、倭冦 【わこう】、和冦 【わこう】
倭冦: Irregular kanji usage. 和冦: Irregular kanji usage.