Words — 104 found
1. wifeOnly applies to 妻
2. garnish (esp. one served with sashimi); trimmingsUsually written using kana alone
3. accompaniment; side (remark)Usually written using kana alone
具: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. husband and wife; married couplesomewhat formal; not used for one's own family
1. wife and children
2. wifeArchaism, Only applies to さいし, Only applies to めこ
妻子 【つまこ】、妻子 【めこ】
めこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. one's wifeFamiliar language, when speaking with a close friend
2. wife (of someone below the speaker in rank)
妻君: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. polygamy; polygynyYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. wife who lives elsewhere but regularly visits her husband
- とお 、
- A 'commuting wife' is just what the name says, it's a form of marriage where the wife travels to her husband's side.
1. lightning; flash of lightning; lightning bolt
稲妻 【いなづま】、電 【いなずま】、電 【いなづま】
電: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 電: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. ToothpickA toothpick is a small stick of wood, plastic, bamboo, me... Read more
妻楊枝: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. silvertip shark (Carcharhinus albimarginatus, a requiem shark found throughout the tropical Indian and Pacific Oceans)Usually written using kana alone
3. Silvertip sharkThe silvertip shark (Carcharhinus albimarginatus) is a la... Read more
端白 【つまじろ】、妻白 【つまじろ】、ツマジロ