Words — 12 found
1. wifeOnly applies to 妻
2. garnish (esp. one served with sashimi); trimmingsUsually written using kana alone
3. accompaniment; side (remark)Usually written using kana alone
具: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. wife and children
2. wifeArchaic, Only applies to さいし, Only applies to めこ
妻子 【つまこ】、妻子 【めこ】
めこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word Links
2. ToothpickA toothpick is a small stick of wood, plastic, bamboo, me... Read more
妻楊枝: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. silvertip shark (Carcharhinus albimarginatus, a requiem shark found throughout the tropical Indian and Pacific Oceans)Usually written using kana alone
3. Silvertip sharkThe silvertip shark (Carcharhinus albimarginatus) is a la... Read more
端白 【つまじろ】、妻白 【つまじろ】、ツマジロ
1. gable wallArchitecture
2. BargeboardFor the aerodynamic device, see Bargeboard (aerodynamics)... Read more
1. blacktip reef shark (Carcharhinus melanopterus, species of requiem shark mostly found in the Indo-Pacific)Usually written using kana alone
2. black tipArchaic, original meaning
3. Blacktip reef sharkNot to be confused with the blacktip shark, Carcharhinus ... Read more
1. Japanese traditional architectural style where the main entrance is on one or both of the gabled sidesSee also 平入り
妻入: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. (pair of) wooden doors in the interior of a home
2. door to a pavilion in a Heian-period palaceSee also 寝殿造
1. type of marriage where the man merely visits his wife without living with her; duolocal marriage