Words — 21 found
1. eveningOnly applies to 夕べ
- あし 、
- あし 、
- なに 。
- What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
2. last night; yesterday eveningusu. 昨夜
- Did you have a good sleep last night?
昨夜 【ゆうべ】、昨夜 【さくや】、昨夜 【ゆんべ】
1. morning and evening
2. from morning until night; constantly
朝夕 【ちょうせき】、朝夕 【ちょうじゃく】、朝夕 【ぢょうじゃく】
ぢょうじゃく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. in a day; in a brief space of timeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. shaku; traditional unit of volume, approx. 18 ml
2. shaku; traditional unit of area, approx. 0.033 meters square
3. EveningEvening in its primary meaning is the period between the ... Read more
夕 【しゃく】、勺 【せき】
夕: Out-dated kanji.
1. autumn eveningObscure term
2. ChuseokChuseok, originally known as Hangawi (한가위, from archaic K... Read more
1. Chuseok (15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar); Korean ThanksgivingFrom Korean