Words — 21 found
1. eveningOnly applies to 夕べ
- あし 、
- あし 、
- なに 。
- What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
2. last night; yesterday eveningusu. 昨夜
- Did you have a good sleep last night?
昨夜 【ゆうべ】、昨夜 【さくや】、昨夜 【ゆんべ】
1. morning and evening
2. from morning until night; constantly
朝夕 【ちょうせき】、朝夕 【ちょうじゃく】、朝夕 【ぢょうじゃく】
ぢょうじゃく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. in a day; in a brief space of timeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. shaku; traditional unit of volume, approx. 18 ml
2. shaku; traditional unit of area, approx. 0.033 meters square
3. EveningEvening in its primary meaning is the period between the ... Read more
夕 【しゃく】、勺 【せき】
夕: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. autumn eveningObscure term
2. ChuseokChuseok, originally known as Hangawi (한가위, from archaic K... Read more
1. Chuseok (15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar); Korean ThanksgivingFrom Korean