Words — 113 found
1. origin; sourceusu. 元
- It was under these circumstances that the constitutional crisis began.
2. base; basis; foundation; rootesp. 基
- The basis of this system is that the students must take turns in teaching, they have to help each other.
3. causealso 因, 原
- し 。
- The clerk died from overwork.
4. ingredient; material; base; mix; stockesp. 素
5. (someone's) side; (someone's) locationOnly applies to 元
- He had no idea why his wife left him.
6. original cost (or capital, principal, etc.)
7. (plant) root; (tree) trunk
8. first section of a wakaSee also 和歌
9. counter for blades of grass, tree trunks, etc., and for falcons (in falconry)Only applies to 本
10. handle (chopsticks, brush, etc.); grip
11. BookA book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blan... Read more
本 【もと】、素 【もと】、基 【もと】
Common word Links
2. Base (chemistry)For the term in genetics, see base (genetics) 50x40px Thi... Read more
2. Residue (chemistry)In chemistry, residue is the material remaining after a d... Read more
1. organic base
2. Organic baseAn organic base is an organic compound which acts as a ba... Read more
1. failure teaches success; failure is a stepping-stone to successProverb
2. Designs on JerryDesigns on Jerry is the 93rd one reel animated Tom and Je... Read more
失敗は成功の元 【しっぱいはせいこうのもと】、失敗は成功の基 【しっぱいはせいこうのもと】