Words — 102 found
1. the present; present time; now
- げんざい 、
- つと 。
- We are currently working to restore normal service as soon as possible.
2. as ofafter a time, date, etc.
- The ruling party has secured 50 seats as of 5 o'clock.
3. present tenseGrammar
4. this world; this lifeBuddhism, See also 現世
5. to actually exist; to exist right now; to exist right in front of one
6. PresentThe present (or now) is the time that is associated with ... Read more
見在: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. existence; being
2. ExistenceExistence has been variously defined by sources. In commo... Read more
2. disregard; indifferenceSee also 国民不在 こくみんふざい
1. being able to do as one pleases; doing at will
2. pothookAbbreviation, See also 自在鉤
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more
1. actual existence; real existence; existing in real life
1. residence; stay; (job) posting; being stationed (overseas, etc.)
2. residential police box; residential police box officerAbbreviation, See also 駐在所 ちゅうざいしょ
1. free; unrestricted; (with) complete mastery; completely in controlYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. existing (between); interposition; intervention; involvement
1. illegal residence (in a country); illegal stay; illegal overstaying (of a visa)
2. Illegal immigrationIllegal immigration is the migration into a country/state... Read more