Words — 66 found
1. to be inferior to; to be less good at; to fall behind
1. inferior; coarse; poor quality; inadequate; deteriorated
Common word Links
1. with the best of them; as the next fellow
- べんきょう 。
- He works as hard as any student.
1. deterioration (in quality, performance, etc.); degradation; worsening
2. (visible) aging; becoming unattractive (due to aging)Colloquialism
1. mean; contemptible; despicable; dirty; foul; cowardly; base
鄙劣: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. subordinated debt
2. Subordinated debtIn finance, subordinated debt (also known as subordinated... Read more
1. not at all inferior to; rival or surpass; compare favorably (with)
1. not at all inferior to; compare favorably (with); being even better than; rivalling; surpassing