Words — 107 found
1. to make; to produce; to manufacture; to build; to construct造る usu. for large-scale building, manufacturing, etc.; 創る usu. for creating
- つく 。
- Wherever he may go, he is sure to make friends.
2. to prepare (food); to brew (alcohol)
- つく 。
- You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. to raise; to grow; to cultivate; to trainSee also 野菜を作る
- It's much cheaper to live on grains and vegetables you can grow in your garden.
4. to till
5. to draw up (a document); to make out; to prepare; to write
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
6. to create (an artistic work, etc.); to compose
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
7. to coin (a phrase); to organize; to organise; to establish; to found
8. to have (a child)
9. to make up (one's face, etc.)
10. to fabricate (an excuse, etc.)
11. to give a (false) appearance; to feign (a smile, etc.); to put on a show of emotion
12. to form (a line, etc.)
- おも 。
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
13. to set (a record)
14. to commit (a sin, etc.)
造る 【つくる】、創る 【つくる】
1. to start; to begin; to commence; to initiate; to originateOnly applies to 始める
- When did you begin playing golf?
2. to start up (a business, society, etc.); to open (e.g. a store); to establish
- はじ 。
- We three sisters opened a coffee shop.
3. to start ...; to begin to ...Only applies to 始める, after the -masu stem of a verb
- はじ 。
- The room started to spin after I drank too much.
1. wound; injury; cut; gash; bruise; scratch; scrape; scar
- いた 。
- The seawater stings my cut.
2. chip; crack; scratch; nick
- めだ 。
- The scar on his forehead is conspicuous.
3. flaw; defect; weakness; weak pointSee also 玉に疵
- There's a scratch here. Could you give me a discount?
4. stain (on one's reputation); disgrace; dishonor; dishonour
- おも 、
- う 。
- Chris' heart felt so empty and damaged that it couldn't be repaired.
5. (emotional) hurt; hurt feelingsSee also 心の傷
疵 【きず】、瑕 【きず】、創 【きず】、キズ
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. creation; production; creative work (novel, film, etc.); original work; (creative) writing
- This artist creates beautiful paintings.
2. fabrication; fiction; invention
- I think she made up that story.
1. establishment; founding; organization; organisation
1. creative power; creativity
2. CreativityCreativity refers to the phenomenon whereby a person crea... Read more
1. to manufacture; to produce; to raise (crops)
- つくりだ 。
- He who makes no mistakes makes nothing.
2. to invent; to dream up; to create
- If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
創り出す 【つくりだす】、つくり出す 【つくりだす】、創りだす 【つくりだす】、作りだす 【つくりだす】、造り出す 【つくりだす】、造りだす 【つくりだす】
1. adhesive plaster; sticking plaster; bandage; band-aid
2. Adhesive bandageAn adhesive bandage, also called a sticking plaster is a ... Read more
バンソーコ: Irregular kana usage.