Words — 153 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. toy; playthingUsually written using kana alone
2. ToyA toy is any object that can be used to play. Toys are as... Read more
玩具 【がんぐ】、翫具 【がんぐ】、オモチャ
2. FurnitureFurniture is the mass noun for the movable objects intend... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. StationeryStationery has historically meant a wide gamut of materia... Read more
1. wifeOnly applies to 妻
- I went to the hospital to see my wife.
2. my dear; dear; honeyArchaism, Only applies to 妻, Only applies to 夫
3. garnish (esp. one served with sashimi)Usually written using kana alone
4. embellishmentUsually written using kana alone
夫 【つま】、具 【つま】
1. paint; coloring materials; colors; colours
1. tool; implement
2. Hand toolA hand tool is a device for performing work on a material... Read more
1. oil paints; oil colors (colours); oils
2. Oil paintOil paint is a type of slow-drying paint that consists of... Read more
1. small tool; gadget
2. (stage) properties; prop
3. prop masterAbbreviation, See also 小道具方
1. tool; means
2. ingredients (added to soup, rice, etc.)
- Gyoza stuffing? I made some gyoza at home but, possibly because I didn't have enough dough, I had some of the filling left over.
3. counter for sets of armor, utensils, furniture, etc.
1. tea utensils
2. TeawareTeaware encompasses a broad international spectrum of equ... Read more
1. watercolors; watercolours; watercolor paint; watercolour paint
- もち 。
- He used water colors in short vertical brush-strokes.