Words — 69 found
1. safety; securityAntonym: 危険
- You should be more thoughtful of your safety.
あんせん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. heart failure
2. Heart failureHeart failure (HF) often called congestive heart failure ... Read more
1. imperfect; incomplete; faulty; defective
1. all; whole; entire; complete; total; pan-
- とりあ 。
- All the papers featured the case.
2. complete (set); in totalbefore a number of volumes
- ぜん ２
- The dictionary comes in two volumes.
1. traffic safety; driving safety; road safety
- しょうきん ５０００
- You have just won a prize of $5000 in a California state safety competition for proper use of your seatbelt.
2. Road traffic safetyRoad traffic safety refers to methods and measures for re... Read more
1. kidney failure; renal failure
2. Renal failureRenal failure or kidney failure (formerly called renal in... Read more
1. multiple organ dysfunction syndrome; MODS; multiple organ failure (former term); MOF
2. Multiple organ dysfunction syndromeMultiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS), previously kn... Read more
1. liver failure
2. Liver failureLiver failure is the inability of the liver to perform it... Read more
1. acute renal failure
2. Acute kidney injuryAcute kidney injury (AKI), previously called acute renal ... Read more
1. erectile dysfunction
2. Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction (ED) is sexual dysfunction character... Read more
1. respiratory failure
2. Respiratory failureThe term respiratory failure, in medicine, is used to des... Read more