Words — 92 found
1. preparation; arrangements; getting ready; provision; setup; reserving
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equipment; facilities; installation; accommodations; conveniences; arrangements
1. reserve; spare
- We have two spare rooms upstairs, neither of which has been used for years.
2. preparation; preliminaries
1. maintenance; servicing
- He maintains his car well.
2. putting in place; establishment; development; preparation; provision; outfitting
Common word Links
1. defect; deficiency; imperfection; inadequacy; lack
2. Yours in hastevalediction of a letter
- It's a guest room equipped with soundproofing with an emphasis on privacy.
1. (a woman) being gifted with both intelligence and beautyYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. WiederbewaffnungWiederbewaffnung (rearmament) refers to the United States... Read more
1. possessing (what is required); having; fulfilling (conditions); satisfying (requisites); being endowed with