Words — 93 found
1. preparation; arrangements; getting ready; provision; setup; reserving
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equipment; facilities; installation; accommodations; conveniences; arrangements
1. reserve; spare
- We have two spare rooms upstairs, neither of which has been used for years.
2. preparation; preliminaries
1. maintenance; servicing
- He maintains his car well.
2. putting in place; establishment; development; preparation; provision; outfitting
Common word Links
1. defect; deficiency; imperfection; inadequacy; lackAntonym: 完備
2. Yours in hastevalediction of a letter
- It's a guest room equipped with soundproofing with an emphasis on privacy.
1. (a woman) being gifted with both intelligence and beautyYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (being) fully equipped; (being) fully furnishedAntonym: 不備
2. WiederbewaffnungWiederbewaffnung (rearmament) refers to the United States... Read more
1. having both wisdom and courageYojijukugo (four character compound)