Words — 169 found
1. order; command; decree; directive
- Ken told his dog to wait there.
2. (software) instruction; statementComputing
1. command; order; dictation
2. nth year in the Reiwa era (May 1, 2019-)See also 令和
1. laws and ordinances; acts (of parliament, congress, etc.)
1. notice of personnel change (appointment, dismissal, etc.)
2. wording; choice of language; phraseology
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. even if; no matter (what); if; though; although; supposing; supposing that; -everUsually written using kana alone, often paired with ても, でも, and とも
縦え 【たとえ】、縦令 【たとえ】、仮令 【たとい】、縦令 【たとい】
1. diplomatic turn of phrase; diplomatic language; tactful way of expressing somethingYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. CurfewA curfew is an order specifying a time after which certai... Read more
1. proclamation; official notice
- まわ 。
- The Cabinet sent round an official notice.
2. touch; contactOnly applies to 触れ, Only applies to 触
- She didn't let him touch her baby.
布令 【ふれ】、触 【ふれ】
触: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. something said for politeness' sake; diplomatic language; honeyed words; lip service; empty compliment
1. regulations; rules
2. (local) regulation; ordinance; bylaw; lawOnly applies to 条例
3. By-lawBy-law (sometimes also spelled bylaw, by law or byelaw) c... Read more
1. order (esp. to a number of people); command
2. ritual of bowing at start and end of school class