Words — 39 found
1. height; stature
2. length (esp. of clothing)
- とど 。
- He was wearing a long black coat that reached almost to his ankles.
4. magnificence (of a waka poem, etc.)
丈 【たき】、長 【たけ】、長 【たき】
たき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 長: Out-dated kanji. たき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 長: Out-dated kanji.
1. solid; firm; stout; burly; strong; sturdy
岩乗: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. only; just; merely; simply; no more than; nothing but; aloneUsually written using kana alone
- No one came except Mary.
2. as much as; to the extent of; enough toUsually written using kana alone
- This car has enough power to go up the mountain easily.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. as much as one can; as much as possible; if at all possibleUsually written using kana alone
1. that much; as much; to that extent; only that; that alone; no more than that; that is all (when finished speaking)Usually written using kana alone
1. all that one has; all that there is; the wholeUsually written using kana alone
1. stormy and full of drama; many drastic events in the course of events; full of ups and downs; with many vicissitudesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. deeply in love with; madly in love with; heads over heels in love with; to be crazy about
首っ丈 【くびったけ】、頸っ丈 【くびったけ】
Common word Links
1. how long; how much; to what extentUsually written using kana alone
JLPT N1 Links
1. as (much) as possible; as (much) as one can; wherever practicable; if possibleUsually written using kana alone, See also なるべく
成るたけ 【なるたけ】、成る丈 【なるだけ】
1. square jō (approx. 10 sq feet)See also 丈 じょう
2. abbot's chamberBuddhist term
3. chief priest
1. to this extent; to this degree; this much; this littleUsually written using kana alone
1. one's mind; one's thoughts; one's heartSee also 思いの丈 おもいのたけ
1. rising cloud of (yellowish) dustYojijukugo (four character compound)