Words — 13 found
1. no good; not serving its purpose; useless; brokenUsually written using kana alone
- I wore out two pairs of jogging shoes last year.
2. hopeless; wasted; in vain; purposelessUsually written using kana alone
- It's all over.
3. cannot; must not; not allowedUsually written using kana alone
- Don't sit up late at night.
4. neutral point (in go); intersection owned by neither player at the end of a game
1. filling neutral points (in go); filling dame points
ダメツメ: Irregular kana usage.
1. giving something a try because one has nothing to loseColloquialism, Abbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 駄目で元々
1. criticizing; lambasting; pointing out faults; finding fault
2. calling for a retake; ordering (somebody) to redo something
1. giving something a try because one has nothing to loseSee also 駄目元
1. making doubly sure
2. insurance run (baseball); points scored for good measureSports term
駄目押し 【だめおし】、だめ押し 【だめおし】