Words — 327 found
- Can you ride a horse?
2. horse racingOnly applies to うま, See also 競馬 けいば
3. promoted bishopShogi term, Abbreviation, Only applies to うま, See also 竜馬 りゅうめ
4. HorseThe horse (Equus ferus caballus) is one of two extant sub... Read more
馬 【いま】、馬 【おま】、ウマ
いま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. idiot; moron; foolUsually written using kana alone
2. trivial matter; folly; absurdityUsually written using kana alone
- What a piece of folly!
3. stupid; foolish; dull; absurd; ridiculousUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I decided not to do such a foolish thing.
4. fervent enthusiast; nut; person singularly obsessed with somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. in compounds
5. Mactra chinensis (species of trough shell)Abbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 馬鹿貝
6. Baka (fool)Baka (馬鹿, ばか, or バカ) is a frequently used Japanese word m... Read more
莫迦 【ばか】、破家 【ばか】、馬稼 【ばか】、バカ
馬鹿: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 莫迦: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破家: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 馬稼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. absurd; foolish; stupid; silly; nonsense; ludicrous; preposterous; laughable; ridiculous
1. coach (horse-drawn); carriage; wagon; cart
2. Horse-drawn vehicleA horse-drawn vehicle is a mechanized piece of equipment ... Read more
うまぐるま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. horsepower; hp
2. energy; vitality; vigour
3. HorsepowerHorsepower (hp) is the name of several units of measureme... Read more
1. horsemanship; equestrian art; (art of) riding
2. EquestrianismEquestrianism (from Latin equester, equestr-, horseman, h... Read more
1. absurd; ridiculous; silly; ludicrous; nonsensical; asinine; foolishUsually written using kana alone
1. Manila (Philippines)Usually written using kana alone
2. Manila (Philipines)
3. ManilaManila is the capital of the Philippines. It is one of th... Read more
馬尼剌: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. extent of (one's) foolishness; degree of stupidity
ばかさ加減 【ばかさかげん】、バカさ加減 【バカさかげん】
1. utter indifference; talking to the wall; praying to deaf earsYojijukugo (four character compound)