1. group; mass
3. CrowdThis article refers to the general phenomenon of crowds. ... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. meeting up; gathering; assembly
- The captain ordered his men to gather at once.
3. Set (mathematics)A set is a collection of well defined and distinct object... Read more
1. to collect; to assemble; to gather
1. to gather; to collect; to assemble
集る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. concentration; focusing; convergence; centralization; integration; gathering together
2. within a collection of works
1. gathering; meeting; assembly; collection; attendance
集り: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. meeting; assembly; gathering; congregation; convention; rally
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. totalization; totalisation; aggregation; tally (e.g. of votes); adding up; summing up
1. (powers of) concentration; ability to concentrate
2. AlertnessAlertness is the state of paying close and continuous att... Read more
- Capital-intensive industries are not necessarily knowledge-intensive industries.
2. collecting; summarizing; putting together; aggregating; integrating
1. to gather; to crowd round; to swarm; to flockUsually written using kana alone
- The area around the melting ice cream was crawling with ants.
2. to sponge (off someone); to scrounge; to pester (someone for something); to bum; to cadgeUsually written using kana alone
- かんがえ 。
- He doesn't work, but only thinks of sponging off his relatives.
3. to extort; to take (money) through intimidationUsually written using kana alone
1. collecting; assembling
- She put her assistants to work assembling evidence.
1. settlement; village; community; town
2. (bacterial) colonyBiology term, Only applies to しゅうらく
3. Human settlementA settlement is a general term used in archaeology, geogr... Read more
聚落 【しゅうらく】、聚落 【じゅらく】