Words — 42 found
1. to make war (on); to wage war (against); to go to war (with); to fight (with); to do battle (against)esp. 戦う
2. to compete (against)esp. 戦う
3. to struggle (against adversities, etc.); to fight; to contend; to resistesp. 闘う
1. battle; fight; war; struggle; conflict
闘い 【たたかい】、斗い 【たたかい】
斗い: Irregular kanji usage.
1. bullfighting; bullfight
2. fighting bull
3. Bullfighting• Exceptions should be noted, such as the area of Pamplon... Read more
1. fight; battle; combat; conflict
- つよ 。
- He is possessed of a strong fighting instinct.
2. struggle (for rights, higher wages, etc.); strife; (labor) dispute; strike
- お 。
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
斗争: Irregular kanji usage.
1. fighting spirit; (will to) fight
1. bullfighter; matador
2. ToreroA torero or toureiro is a bullfighter and the main perfor... Read more
1. dogfight; dogfighting
2. fighting dog
3. Dog fightingDog fighting is a form of blood sport in which game dogs ... Read more
1. cockfight; fighting cock
2. CockfightA cockfight is a blood sport between two roosters (cocks)... Read more
1. brimming with fighting spirit; being strong in the will to fight; burning with combativenessYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to compete; to vie; to contend
2. to make fight against another (person, animal); to pit against; to set against
3. to debate; to argue