Words — 975 found
1. moneySee also お金
- きれめ 。
- The end of money is the end of love.
鉄 【かね】、銀 【かね】、銅 【かね】、金 【かな】
鉄: Out-dated kanji. 銀: Out-dated kanji. 銅: Out-dated kanji. かな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. gold (Au); golden (color); gold (medal, cup)
- とはかぎ 。
- All that glitters is not gold.
2. valuable; of highest value
3. money; gold coin
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
4. FridayAbbreviation, See also 金曜
5. metal (fourth of the five elements)See also 五行
6. Jin dynasty (China, 1115-1234); Chin dynasty; Jurchen dynasty
7. gold generalShogi term, Abbreviation, See also 金将
8. testiclesAbbreviation, Colloquialism, See also 金玉 きんたま
9. karat; carat
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
3. MetalA metal (from Greek "μέταλλον" – métallon, "mine, quarry,... Read more
1. finance; financing; credit transacting; loaning of money; circulation of money
2. monetary; financial; credit
3. FinanceFinance is the study of how investors allocate their asse... Read more
1. safe; strongbox; cashbox; vault; strongroom
2. depository; cash office; treasury; provider of funds
3. SafeA safe (also called strongbox, coffer or kist) is a secur... Read more
- She shattered the mirror with a hammer.
2. hopeless swimmer; complete beginner at swimming; someone who sinks like a stoneUsually written using kana alone
- およ 。
- Jane swims like a brick.
金づち 【かなづち】、鉄鎚 【かなづち】、カナヅチ
1. gold coin
2. Gold coinA gold coin is a coin made mostly or entirely of gold. Go... Read more
1. golden (colour, color)
2. Gold (color)Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-y... Read more
金色 【こんじき】、金色 【きんしょく】
1. financial institutions; banking facilities
2. Financial institutionIn financial economics, a financial institution is an ins... Read more
1. wire netting; wire mesh; wire screen; chain-link mesh
2. Chain-link fencingA chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wir... Read more
1. canary (esp. the island canary, Serinus canaria)Usually written using kana alone, From Portuguese
2. Atlantic CanaryThe Atlantic Canary (Serinus canaria), also called the Is... Read more
1. blond hair
2. BlondBlond or blonde or fair-hair is a hair color characterize... Read more