Words — 959 found
2. GoldGold is a chemical element with the symbol Au and an atom... Read more
黄金 【きがね】、黄金 【くがね】、黄金 【こがね】、金 【こがね】
きがね: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. くがね: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. moneySee also お金
- きれめ 。
- The end of money is the end of love.
鉄 【かね】、銀 【かね】、銅 【かね】、金 【かな】
鉄: Out-dated kanji. 銀: Out-dated kanji. 銅: Out-dated kanji. かな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. gold (Au); golden (color); gold (medal, cup)
- とはかぎ 。
- All that glitters is not gold.
2. valuable; of highest value
3. money; gold coinorig. meaning
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
4. FridayAbbreviation, See also 金曜
5. metal (fourth of the five elements)See also 五行
6. Jin (dynasty of China; 1115-1234 CE)
7. gold generalShogi term, Abbreviation, See also 金将
8. testiclesAbbreviation, Colloquialism, See also 金玉 きんたま
9. karat; carat
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
3. MetalA metal (from Greek "μέταλλον" – métallon, "mine, quarry,... Read more
1. finance; financing; credit transacting; loaning of money; circulation of money
2. monetary; financial; credit
3. FinanceFinance is the study of how investors allocate their asse... Read more
1. safe; strongbox; cashbox; vault; strongroom
2. depository; cash office; treasury; provider of funds
3. SafeA safe (also called strongbox, coffer or kist) is a secur... Read more
- ぶつ 。
- He accidentally hit his thumb with the hammer.
2. hopeless swimmer; complete beginner at swimming; someone who sinks like a stoneUsually written using kana alone
- He can no more swim than a hammer can.
金づち 【かなづち】、鉄鎚 【かなづち】、カナヅチ
1. gold coin
2. Gold coinA gold coin is a coin made mostly or entirely of gold. Go... Read more
1. golden (colour, color)
2. Gold (color)Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-y... Read more
1. financial institutions; banking facilities
2. Financial institutionIn financial economics, a financial institution is an ins... Read more
1. wire netting; wire mesh; wire screen; chain-link mesh
2. Chain-link fencingA chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wir... Read more
1. canary (esp. the island canary, Serinus canaria)Usually written using kana alone, From Portuguese
2. Atlantic CanaryThe Atlantic Canary (Serinus canaria), also called the Is... Read more
1. blond hair
2. BlondBlond or blonde or fair-hair is a hair color characterize... Read more