Words — 981 found
1. moneySee also お金
- きれめ 。
- The end of money is the end of love.
鉄 【かね】、銀 【かね】、銅 【かね】、金 【かな】
鉄: Out-dated kanji. 銀: Out-dated kanji. 銅: Out-dated kanji. かな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. gold (Au); golden (color); gold (medal, cup)
- とはかぎ 。
- All that glitters is not gold.
2. valuable; of highest value
3. money; gold coin
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
4. FridayAbbreviation, See also 金曜
5. metal (fourth of the five elements)See also 五行
6. Jin dynasty (China, 1115-1234); Chin dynasty; Jurchen dynasty
7. gold generalShogi term, Abbreviation, See also 金将
8. testiclesAbbreviation, Colloquialism, See also 金玉 きんたま
9. karat; carat
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
3. MetalA metal (from Greek "μέταλλον" – métallon, "mine, quarry,... Read more
1. finance; financing; credit transacting; loaning of money; circulation of money
2. monetary; financial; credit
3. FinanceFinance is the study of how investors allocate their asse... Read more
1. safe; strongbox; cashbox; vault; strongroom
2. depository; cash office; treasury; provider of funds
3. SafeA safe (also called strongbox, coffer or kist) is a secur... Read more
- She shattered the mirror with a hammer.
2. hopeless swimmer; complete beginner at swimming; someone who sinks like a stoneUsually written using kana alone
- およ 。
- Jane swims like a brick.
金づち 【かなづち】、鉄鎚 【かなづち】、カナヅチ
1. gold coin
2. Gold coinA gold coin is a coin made mostly or entirely of gold. Go... Read more
1. golden (colour, color)
2. Gold (color)Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-y... Read more
金色 【こんじき】、金色 【きんしょく】
1. financial institutions; banking facilities
2. Financial institutionIn financial economics, a financial institution is an ins... Read more
1. wire netting; wire mesh; wire screen; chain-link mesh
2. Chain-link fencingA chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wir... Read more
1. canary (esp. the island canary, Serinus canaria)Usually written using kana alone, From Spanish; Castilian “canaria”
2. Atlantic CanaryThe Atlantic Canary (Serinus canaria), also called the Is... Read more
金糸雀: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 金糸雀: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. blond hair
2. BlondBlond or blonde or fair-hair is a hair color characterize... Read more