Words — 199 found
1. to remain; to be left
1. historic ruins (remains, relics); archeological site
2. Archaeological siteAn archaeological site is a place (or group of physical s... Read more
1. to leave (behind)
- I carried one bag, but the other one was left behind.
2. to leave (undone); to not finish
- のこ 、
- しあが 。
- The thesis is finished except for the conclusion.
3. to save; to set aside; to reserve
- We left him some cake.
4. to leave (to someone, esp. after one's death); to bequeath
- This is one thing my father left to me.
5. to stay (in the ring); to hold onSumo
1. heredity; (genetic) inheritance
2. HeredityHeredity is the passing of traits to offspring (from its ... Read more
1. will; testamentLaw, esp. いごん
2. last request; dying wishesp. ゆいごん
3. Will (law)A will or testament is a legal declaration by which a per... Read more
遺言 【いごん】、遺言 【いげん】
1. note left by a dead person; suicide note; testamentary letter; will; testament
2. posthumous work
3. Suicide noteA suicide note or death note is a message that states the... Read more
3. GeneA gene is a molecular unit of heredity of a living organi... Read more
1. regrettable; unsatisfactory; deplorable; lamentable
1. inheritance; bequest; legacy; heritage
1. cremated remains (esp. the bones); ashes
2. remains (of war dead)
1. gene therapy
2. Gene therapyinserted into an adenovirus. If the treatment is successf... Read more