Words — 170 found
1. to choose; to select
撰ぶ 【えらぶ】、択ぶ 【えらぶ】
撰ぶ: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 択ぶ: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. ElectionAn election is a formal decision-making process by which ... Read more
1. player (of a sport); athlete; team member
1. choice; selection; option
せんだく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. championship; title (of champion)
2. Championship"The Championship" redirects here. For the English footba... Read more
1. selection; choice; picking out
2. National Invitational High-School Baseball TournamentAbbreviation, See also 選抜高等学校野球大会, esp. センバツ
1. election campaign; political campaign; campaigning; electioneering; canvassing
1. selection (e.g. of poems, texts); anthology; selected extracts
撰集 【せんしゅう】、撰集 【せんじゅう】
せんじゅう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. selection of music; song selection
- おも 。
- I do not consider her choice of music a happy one.
1. electoral district; precinct
2. Electoral districtAn electoral district (also known as a constituency, ridi... Read more