Words — 54 found
1. to differ (from); to vary
- ちが 。
- I differ from you on that point.
2. to not be in the usual condition
- Is he mad that he should say such a foolish thing?
3. to not match the correct (answer, etc.)
- You're going the wrong way.
4. to be different from promisedSee also 話が違う
5. isn't it?; wasn't it?Kansai dialect, at sentence-end; oft. as 〜のと違うか
1. difference; distinction; discrepancy
2. mistake; error
1. uncomfortable feeling; feeling out of place; sense of discomfort
- Our company has never had that kind of system, and it's never made us feel uncomfortable.
2. malaise; physical unease
1. sure; no mistaking it; for certain; without doubtoft. as に違いない
1. to change; to alter
- He is as good as his word.
2. to run counter to; to go against; to break (one's word)
- Bill is seldom ever on time.
3. to make a mistake (in); to err
1. to differ; to be different
- うま 。
- The lunch she brought to me was as delicious as rumoured.
2. to run counter to
3. to change (into something out of the ordinary)
1. justifiable cause for noncompliance with the law
2. Justification (jurisprudence)Justification in jurisprudence is an exception to the pro... Read more