Words — 38 found
1. uncomfortable feeling; feeling out of place; sense of discomfort
- Our company has never had that kind of system, and it's never made us feel uncomfortable.
2. malaise; physical unease
1. justifiable cause for noncompliance with the law
2. Justification (jurisprudence)Justification in jurisprudence is an exception to the pro... Read more
1. power of judicial review; the Supreme Court's power to determine the constitutionality of a law
1. offense (against the law); offence; violationSee also 違反 いはん
いぼん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.