Words — 12 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. finally; at lastUsually written using kana alone
- Finally, the sick, tired men reached the mountain town where he was waiting.
2. in the end; after all; never (happened)Usually written using kana alone, with neg. verb
終に 【ついに】、竟に 【ついに】
1. to accomplish; to achieve; to carry out
2. to arrive at (a certain outcome); to come to; to end with
1. word-for-word; verbatimSee also 逐語訳
遂語的: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to succeed in doing; to manage to do; to finish doingUsually written using kana alone, usu. aux. verb