1. duty; responsibility (incl. supervision of staff)
2. liability; onus
3. Moral responsibilityMoral responsibility usually refers to the idea that a pe... Read more
1. to condemn; to blame; to criticize; to criticise; to reproach; to accuse
2. to urge; to press; to pester
3. to torture; to torment; to persecute
4. to break in (a horse)
Common word Links
1. person in charge (including a supervisory role for other staff); person responsible for ...; responsible party; supervisor; manager
1. to criticize harshly; to blame; to accuse; to grill
2. to urge; to press
責めたてる 【せめたてる】、責立てる 【せめたてる】
1. to be responsible for; to bear the responsibility of
1. shift the responsibility (for something) on to (someone); pass the buckYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to take responsibility (for a fallout); to accept the blame; to take the blame
1. to take the blame; to take responsibility; to assume liability; to bear the burden
責を負う: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to shoulder responsibility
- せきにんをにな 。
- In everyday life we have many obligations and responsibilities.
1. to be answerable (for); to take the blame
- な 。
- I am not answerable to you for anything.
1. legal competency; criminal responsibility; ability to fulfil one's responsibilities; full accountability
2. SanitySanity refers to the soundness, rationality and healthine... Read more
1. to torture; to persecute; to excruciate
責めさいなむ 【せめさいなむ】、攻め苛む 【せめさいなむ】
攻め苛む: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to pester someone (e.g. to buy something)Usually written using kana alone