Words — 27 found
Common word Links
1. person in charge (including a supervisory role for other staff); person responsible for ...; responsible party; supervisor; manager
1. to be responsible for; to bear the responsibility of
1. shift the responsibility (for something) on to (someone); pass the buckYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to take responsibility (for a fallout); to accept the blame; to take the blame
1. to shoulder responsibility
- せきにんをにな 。
- In everyday life we have many obligations and responsibilities.
1. to be answerable (for); to take the blame
- な 。
- I am not answerable to you for anything.
1. legal competency; criminal responsibility; ability to fulfil one's responsibilities; full accountability
2. SanitySanity refers to the soundness, rationality and healthine... Read more
1. avoidance of responsibility; shirking (one's) responsibilityYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. a question (an issue) of where responsibility (liability) lies; a question of who is responsible (to blame)Yojijukugo (four character compound)