Words — 27 found
Common word Links
1. person in charge (including a supervisory role for other staff); person responsible for ...; responsible party; supervisor; manager
1. to be responsible for; to bear the responsibility of
1. shifting the responsibility (for something) on to (someone); passing the buckYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to take responsibility (for a fallout); to accept the blame; to take the blame
1. to shoulder responsibility
- せきにんをにな 。
- In everyday life we have many obligations and responsibilities.
1. to be answerable (for); to take the blame
- な 。
- I am not answerable to you for anything.
1. legal competency; criminal responsibility; ability to fulfil one's responsibilities; full accountabilityLaw
2. SanitySanity refers to the soundness, rationality and healthine... Read more
1. question of where responsibility lies; issue of where liability lies; question of who is responsible