Words — 116 found
1. all kinds of things; various things; large number of people
諸諸 【もろもろ】、諸 【もろもろ】
1. you (people)
2. gentlemen; ladies and gentlemen; my friends; everyonemaking appeal, etc.
- しょくん 、
- もうしあ 。
- Gentlemen, allow me to say a few words in greeting.
1. both hands; both arms
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
2. tenfrom the number of fingers on both hands; used as secret jargon
JLPT N1 Links
1. completely; all the way; altogether; bodilyUsually written using kana alone
1. Hundred Schools of Thought; general term for the large number of scholars and controversialists, and their respective schools, that flourished during China's Spring and Autumn period and Warring States periodYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Hundred Schools of ThoughtThe Hundred Schools of Thought were philosophers and scho... Read more
1. princes; lords
2. Vassal stateA vassal state is any state that is subordinate to anothe... Read more
1. many people; everyone; all sorts of people
諸人 【しょにん】、諸人 【しょじん】、諸人 【もろひと】
もろひと: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.