1. equipment; device; installation; apparatus
2. stage settingSee also 舞台装置
1. to dress (oneself in); to attire oneself in; to adorn; to decorate
- よそお 。
- She was dressed after the fashion of an actress.
2. to pretend; to feign; to affect; to disguise oneself as
- よそお 。
- He sometimes affects indifference to what's happening around him.
1. dress; outfit; equipment; makeup; adornment; guise; get-up
1. armoring; armouring; armor; armour
2. ArmourArmour or armor is protective covering used to prevent da... Read more
1. personal accessories (ornaments, adornments)
2. Fashion accessoryA fashion accessory is an item which is used to contribut... Read more
1. equipment; harness; fittings
2. Orthotics"Orthotist", "orthopaedic brace" and "ankle-foot orthotic... Read more
1. binding (of a book)
2. design (of a book cover)
装幀 【そうてい】、装釘 【そうてい】、装訂 【そうてい】
1. costume; dress; attire
2. interior decoration; landscaping; furnishing; ornamentArchaism
装束 【そうぞく】、装束 【そうずく】
そうぞく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. そうずく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to serve; to dish up; to dish outUsually written using kana alone
- Morning. Shall I dish up?
2. to dress (oneself in); to attire oneself in; to adorn; to decorateUsually written using kana alone, See also 装う
1. grace noteMusic
2. Ornament (music)In music, ornaments or embellishments are musical flouris... Read more
1. farrier (person who fits foot irons on horses and cows); hoof (care) specialist
2. FarrierA farrier is a specialist in equine hoof care, including ... Read more
1. armored recovery vehicle; armoured recovery vehicle
2. Armoured recovery vehicleAn armoured recovery vehicle (ARV) is a type of armoured ... Read more
1. armoured vehicle; armored vehicle
2. Armored car (military)A military armored (or armoured) car is a wheeled armored... Read more