Words — 201 found
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. clear autumn water; clear fall water
2. Mitsubishi J8MThe Mitsubishi J8M Shūsui was a Japanese World War II roc... Read more
1. Akita prefecture (Tōhoku area)
2. Akita Prefecture
3. Akita PrefectureAkita Prefecture is a prefecture of Japan located in the ... Read more
1. Akita (breed of dog)
2. Akita (dog)The Akita is a large spitz breed of dog originating from ... Read more
1. hardy begonia (Begonia grandis)Usually written using kana alone
2. Begonia grandisBegonia grandis (hardy begonia) is a plant in the begonia... Read more
1. Akita ranga; short-lived school of Western-style painting that originated in the Akita feudal domain in the mid Edo period
2. Akita rangaAkita ranga (秋田蘭画), also known as the Akita-ha (秋田派), was... Read more
1. Pacific saury (Cololabis saira); mackerel pikeUsually written using kana alone
2. Pacific sauryThe Pacific saury, Cololabis saira, is a member of the fa... Read more
さんま: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. plants which flower in autumn (fall)
2. Yokosuka MXY8The Yokosuka MXY8 Akigusa (秋草, "Autumn grass") was a trai... Read more
1. var. of red dragonfly (Sympetrum frequens)Usually written using kana alone
2. Sympetrum frequensThe Autumn Darter (Sympetrum frequens) is a species of dr... Read more
1. Yamato; (ancient) Japan
秋津島 【あきずしま】、秋津島 【あきづしま】
あきづしま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.