Words — 39 found
1. to omit; to leave out; to exclude; to eliminate
2. to curtail; to save; to cut down; to economize; to economise
1. to look back on (the past); to reflect on; to reminisce aboutSee also 省みる かえりみる
- もとめ 。
- A hundred billion castaways are looking for a home.
2. to look behind (at); to turn round (and look); to look over one's shoulder
3. to consider; to concern oneself about; to take notice of; to pay attention to; to take into considerationusu. in the negative
顧る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. energy conservation; economical use of energy; energy-saving
2. Energy conservationEnergy conservation refers to efforts made to reduce ener... Read more
1. reflection; consideration
2. Meditations on First PhilosophyMeditations on First Philosophy (subtitled In which the e... Read more