Words — 85 found
1. skin; hide; pelt; furSee also 革
- That football is made of genuine leather.
2. rind; peel; husk; bark
- I can peel an apple.
3. shell; sheath; wrapping
- Gyoza stuffing? I made some gyoza at home but, possibly because I didn't have enough dough, I had some of the filling left over.
2. SkinSkin is the soft outer covering of vertebrates. Other ani... Read more
1. irony; sarcasm; cynicism; satire
2. unexpected; different from what one expected; not as one had planned
3. (only) surface; something superficial
4. skin and bone; bodyArchaism, literal meaning
1. leather; hide
2. LeatherLeather is a durable and flexible material created by the... Read more
1. leather shoes; leather boots
2. Dress shoeA dress shoe (U.S. English) is a shoe to be worn at smart... Read more
皮靴 【かわぐつ】、革沓 【かわぐつ】
2. DermatomyositisDermatomyositis (DM) is a connective-tissue disease relat... Read more
2. DermatologyDermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the sk... Read more
1. century egg; thousand-year old egg; hundred-year old egg; preserved egg (Chinese delicacy)From Chinese “pídàn”
2. Century eggCentury egg or pidan, also known as preserved egg, hundre... Read more