Words — 68 found
1. ball; sphere; globe; orb
- う 。
- There were beads of sweat on his forehead.
2. bead (of sweat, dew, etc.); drop; droplet
- A nickel is a five-cent coin.
3. ball (in sports)esp. 球
- Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
4. pile (of noodles, etc.)
5. bulletesp. 弾; also written as 弾丸
- The bullet just shaved his cheek.
6. bulb (i.e. a light bulb)esp. 球
7. lens (of glasses, etc.)
8. bead (of an abacus)esp. 玉,珠
9. ball (i.e. a testicle)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 金玉 きんたま, esp. 玉
10. gem; jewel (esp. spherical; sometimes used figuratively); pearlesp. 玉,珠; also written as 璧
11. female entertainer (e.g. a geisha)
12. person (when commenting on their nature); characterDerogatory
13. item, funds or person used as part of a plot
- That's because, you see, I've known he isn't that sort of person from a long time back.
14. eggSee also 玉子
15. coinusu. だま
16. precious; beautiful; excellent
球 【たま】、珠 【たま】、弾 【たま】
2. counter for ballsBaseball
JLPT N1 Links
1. ball game (e.g. baseball, tennis, soccer)
2. Ball gameIn American English, ball game refers specifically to eit... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. (plant) bulb
2. BulbA bulb is a short stem with fleshy leaves or leaf bases. ... Read more
2. CoccusCoccus (plural cocci) can be used to describe any bacteri... Read more
1. billiards; pool
2. serial collisions (of cars)
球撞き 【たまつき】、玉つき 【たまつき】、玉突 【たまつき】
玉突: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. spherical trigonometry
2. Spherical trigonometrySpherical trigonometry is a branch of spherical geometry ... Read more
1. spherical surface
2. SphereA sphere (from Greek σφαῖρα — sphaira, "globe, ball") is ... Read more
1. ball lightning
2. Ball lightningBall lightning is an unexplained atmospheric electrical p... Read more
1. globular cluster
2. Globular clusterA globular cluster is a spherical collection of stars tha... Read more