Words — 332 found
1. king; ruler; sovereign; monarch
- They are plotting to kill the king.
2. tycoon; magnate; champion; master
3. king (of the senior player)Shogi, Abbreviation, See also 王将 おうしょう
1. kingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
2. Ōsama (musician), born Ōsama Jirō, is a Japanese musician and guitarist b... Read more
2. subordinate Kumano shrine
おうにょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. royal family
2. Royal familyA royal family is the extended family of a king or queen ... Read more
2. Check (chess)18pxa b c d e f g h 18px 826pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx26pxpx2... Read more
2. Queen consortA queen consort (also empress consort) is the wife of a r... Read more
1. crown; diadem
- When she appeared in court, she was wearing a sort of crown.
2. bottle cap
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.
1. righteous government; just rule; kingship; rule of right; noble path
2. easy method; simple approach; short-cut; royal roadSee also 学問に王道なし
3. orthodox way; proper way; traditional manner; classic approach; tried-and-true method
- This e-zine is for those who, unswayed by the cajolery of the modern language industry, firmly trust that the traditional learning method of grammatical analysis is the way to go.
2. DynastyA dynasty is a sequence of rulers considered members of t... Read more