Words — 76 found
1. to go mad; to lose one's mind; to go crazy; to go insane
- He must be crazy to talk like that.
2. to get out of order; to go amiss; to malfunction; to become imprecise
- とけい 、
- Does your watch keep good time?
3. to go wrong (of a plan or expectation, etc.); to fall through; to get mixed up
- お 、
- A lot of things happened and my schedule was messed up.
4. to go crazy (over someone or something); to get enthusiastic; to go wild
- くる 。
- He is mad about tennis.
1. to drive mad; to upset; to disturb; to confuse
- くる 。
- She drives me mad.
2. to cause a malfunction; to throw out of kilter; to put out of order; to derail; to detune (e.g. instrument)
Common word Links
1. to drive mad; to make insane
2. to cause a malfunction; to put out of order; to throw out of kilter
3. to derail (a plan, etc.)
1. crazy deed; unbelievable deed; the height of madness; act of sheer madnessColloquialism
1. rabies; hydrophobia
2. RabiesRabies is a viral disease that causes acute encephalitis ... Read more