Words — 116 found
1. to tidy up; to put in order; to straighten up; to put away
- Put away your toys.
2. to settle (problem); to clear (dispute)
- When did you get through with your engineering problem?
3. to finish; to bring something to an end
- かたづ 。
- I'll do that first thing in the morning.
4. to marry off (e.g. a daughter)sometimes 嫁ける
5. to do away with someone; to bump someone off
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. unrequited love
2. Unrequited loveUnrequited love is love that is not openly reciprocated o... Read more
1. one-way (trip)
2. one-way ticketAbbreviation, See also 片道切符 かたみちきっぷ
1. to be put in order; to be put to rights
2. to be disposed of; to be solved
- I felt relieved when all the troubles were taken care of.
3. to be finished
- かたづ 。
- My work is almost finished.
4. to be married (off)also written as 嫁く
1. to lean (to one side); to incline
2. to be unbalanced (e.g. diet); to be unduly weighted towards; to be concentrated on
- Your diet is going to be really unbalanced if all you eat is hamburgers.
3. to be partial; to be biased; to be prejudiced
- だれ 、
- Anybody with at least a two-digit IQ knows this was a politically biased choice.
1. prattle; broken language; halting language; baby talk; imperfect speech; smattering
2. MigraineMigraine is a chronic disorder characterized by moderate ... Read more
偏頭痛 【へんとうつう】、片頭痛 【へんずつう】、片頭痛 【へんとうつう】、片頭痛 【かたずつう】
Common word Links
1. one side; one party; counterpart; the other side; the other partySee also 両方
2. one of a pair; fellow; mate