Words — 28 found
1. to let leak; to let out (e.g. light)
2. to let out (a secret); to leak (information); to divulge; to disclose; to let slip
- She let the secret out.
3. to give utterance to (e.g. one's dissatisfaction); to vent; to express; to reveal (e.g. one's true intentions); to let out (a sigh, etc.)
- He gave away his real intention.
4. to wet one's pants
5. to omit; to leave out
- かきと 。
- The students noted down every word the teacher said.
6. to fail to do; to miss; to omit (by mistake); to forget to doafter masu stem of verb
1. to leak out; to escape; to come through; to shine through; to filter out
2. to find expression; to give vent
3. to leak out; to be divulged; to be disclosed
4. to be omitted; to be left out; to be excluded; to be not included
Common word Links
1. leak (of secrets, information, etc.); disclosure; divulging
2. leak (of gas, liquid, etc.); leakage; escape (of gas); coming through (of light)
漏えい 【ろうえい】、漏泄 【ろうえい】、漏洩 【ろうせつ】、漏泄 【ろうせつ】
1. cross talk
2. Crosstalk (electronics)In electronics, crosstalk (XT) is any phenomenon by which... Read more
1. short circuit; leakage (of electricity); electrical fault
2. Leakage (electronics)In electronics, leakage may refer to a gradual loss of en... Read more
2. omission; oversight
3. I; meSlang, See also 俺, in blogs, etc.
洩れ 【もれ】、泄れ 【もれ】