1. regrettable; unfortunate; disappointing; vexing
2. Regret (emotion)Regret is a negative conscious and emotional reaction to ... Read more
1. to remain; to be left
1. to leave (behind)
- I carried one bag, but the other one was left behind.
2. to leave (undone); to not finish
- のこ 、
- しあが 。
- The thesis is finished except for the conclusion.
3. to save; to set aside; to reserve
- We left him some cake.
4. to leave (to someone, esp. after one's death); to bequeath
- This is one thing my father left to me.
5. to stay (in the ring); to hold onSumo
1. remnant; residue; remaining; left-over
1. cruel; brutal; ruthless; merciless; inhuman
惨酷 【ざんこく】、残刻 【ざんこく】、惨刻 【ざんこく】
惨酷: Rarely-used kanji form. 残刻: Rarely-used kanji form. 惨刻: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. leftover food; leftovers; food scraps
2. LeftoversLeftovers are the uneaten edible remains of a meal after ... Read more
1. cruel; brutal; savage; barbarous
1. brutal; cruel; merciless; ruthless; cold-blooded
惨忍: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. having little left; having few remaining; running short; running low; scant
- Whoops! There aren't many live coals left! Go make some kindling would you?
Common word Links
1. left on baseBaseball
2. remnant fortorig. meaning
3. Left on baseIn baseball, a baserunner is said to be left on base (abb... Read more