Words — 142 found
1. structure; construction; appearance
2. posture (e.g. in martial arts); pose; stance
3. readiness; determination; preparedness
4. kanji enclosure type radical (must enclose at least two sides of the kanji)e.g. 門
構: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to mind; to care about; to be concerned about; to have a regard forSee also 構わない
- I don't mind getting up at six.
2. to be an issue; to matter; to create inconvenience
3. to keep company; to care for; to look after; to entertain; to pay attention to; to spend time withUsually written using kana alone
- These children are neglected by their parents.
4. to interfere with; to meddle in
- Please don't mind me.
5. to tease
6. to banish; to prohibitArchaism
1. composition; construction; formation; makeup; structure; organization; organisation
1. structure; construction; makeup; framework; organization; pattern
1. to set up (a house, store, etc.); to build; to establish; to run; to maintain
2. to have at the ready (e.g. a gun); to hold in preparation (e.g. a camera); to prepare in advance (e.g. a meal)
3. to adopt a posture; to assume a stance; to stand ready; to be poised for
4. to put on an air; to assume an attitude
5. to stiffen; to tense up; to become formal
6. to fabricate in order to deceive; to make up; to feign
7. to plan; to scheme
1. construction; building; putting up; erecting; creation; formulation; architecture (systems, agreement, etc.)
2. Architectural structureAn architectural structure is a free-standing, immobile o... Read more
1. composition (of painting); structural outline; compositional arrangement
1. paper mulberry (Broussonetia papyrifera)Usually written using kana alone
3. Paper MulberryThe Paper Mulberry (Broussonetia papyrifera, syn. Morus p... Read more
楮の木 【かじのき】、構の木 【かじのき】、穀の木 【かじのき】、楫の木 【かじのき】、カジノキ