Words — 9 found
1. purposely (of something needless, unexpected or seemingly counterproductive, etc.); daringly (doing something); deliberately; intentionallyUsually written using kana alone
2. not necessarily; not particularly; not especiallyUsually written using kana alone, used with neg. verb
3. definitely notUsually written using kana alone, Archaism, used with neg. verb
敢て: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. decisive action; going through with; daring to do; carrying out
1. disappointing (end, result, etc.); sad; miserable; tragic; fleeting; transientUsually written using kana alone
敢えない 【あえない】、敢ない 【あえない】
敢ない: Irregular okurigana usage.